Samstag, 29. Mai 2010

I dont belive in Fairytale's

Weißen leder Blazer - Missy 29.90
Blümchen Leggins - H&M 4.95
Heels- Deichmann 19.90
van-de-Fashion by WhoopyBeatrizLourenco

And that's how the Story END.
''He said to me I turned to a Princess after just one kiss.
Just wish that i could rewind and face reality 
Once upon a time i had a reason 
To wake everyday and to breathing
Till he threw all Love Away
This Beauty Person Cheaten thats why 
I know that Love was Fake
I dont belive in Happy Ending
i dont belive in FairyTales''

Jason Derulo - Fairytale



love,van-de-fashion...by WhoopyBeatrizLourenco







4 Kommentare:

  1. you look so beautiful- loveeee the print girl!
    xx

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Die Leggins ist toll. Ich steh total auf buntenprints! Dein Blog ist wirklich gut. Ich werd dich mal verfolgen!
    xoxo
    Ancia

    www.overdivty-fashion.blogspot.com

    AntwortenLöschen

If got Something to tell...TELL IT.